Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Ryan Horn, candidate for Lorain Council Ward 2

Name: Ryan Horn

Political party: Democratic

Office sought: Lorain city 2nd ward council

Age: 28

Place of birth: Lorain, oh

Address: 150 East 10th St

Length of residence in that community: 20 years

Twitter: no

Facebook: yes

Website: na

Occupation: bailbondsman, property owner, business owner

Employer: tbonds bailbonds

Elected office experience: None

Non-elected office experience: Student council, engineer, college administration

Education: Amherst Steele HS, electro-mechanical engineering AS

Marital status: na

Children: yes

Organizations:  Nsbe (national society of black engineers), democratic party, ohio bailbond assoc., naacp.

Should you be elected, what are three specific areas you’d like to change, address, improve or further research, and how specifically would you go about it?:
Lakefront development, downtown development, youth progression
Whether for past accomplishments or future goals, why should voters elect you?
I am the best candidate for the 2nd ward because I have great interpersonal skills and I understand business and economics. I am part of many business ventures and make important decisions on a consistant basis. My education is a reflection of my passion for learning and demonstrates my ability to learn and work with others. Lorain needs a fresh perspective and it also needs a more diverse council to reflect its very diverse population. I believe my city has a lot of potential and although it is impossible to please everyone we need to at least try to provide new opportunities for everyone. We need hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment