Friday, November 1, 2013

Matthew D. Bliss for Sheffield Village Council

Matthew D. Bliss
Matthew D. Bliss has served on Sheffield Village Council as the chairman of the Safety Committee from 2010 to present.
In his questionnaire, he states that should be elected he plans to "expand business and job opportunities with reasonable economic growth with a business friendly environment." He states that he plans to maintain well equipped fire, police and service departments. He also states that he plans to continue improving the roads in Sheffield Village.
"I am a straight-foward, open-minded person who is not afraid to ask questions. I have been progressive and proactive in regards to the police, fire and service departments and dealing with local businesses. I have lived in Sheffield Village my whole life and I keep the best interests of the residents of Sheffield Village in mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment