Monday, October 28, 2013

Brandon M. Reed for Middlefield Village Council

Brandon M. Reed
Reed, a communications sergeant with the Geauga County Sheriff’s Office, is also a former member of the Middlefield Volunteer Fire Department.
“My No. 1 priority will always be public safety,” Reed said. “Research and invest in finding new ways to keep our residents and visitors to our village safe. Some of the ways this can be accomplished include advanced training for our public safety personnel, purchasing the necessary equipment to outfit our police, fire and EMS agencies, and developing or continuing to educate the public on dangers and crime prevention.”
Reed said another goal would be making sure taxpayer dollars are being spent on necessities, not novelties.
“I am a person of integrity, but more importantly a person of accountability,” he added. “I will be a voice of opposition. If I don’t agree with something, I’ll stand up and say I don’t. I’ll question things when they don’t seem right.”

-- Tracey Read, News-Herald article from Oct. 26, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment