Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Brian Parsons for Avon City Council

Brian Parsons
If elected by voters, Parsons said he will work to address the city’s flooding issue through an updated sewer infrastructure, improve communication with Avon residents and manage growth.
“I see the role of councilman as someone who understands how to manage the important issues that face our community every day, such as being fiscally responsible, infrastructure, the proposed city pool project, sidewalks, parks and green space,” Parsons said. “I am running for Avon City Council at-large because I love this city. I believe that the best times are ahead of us and that I can contribute to our future successes.”
With his professional and volunteer experience, Parsons said he believes he has what it takes to be a leader in the community.
“My business experience, as well as my experience with local issues, provides a template for success as a City Councilman,” he said. “I have worked with every city and township in Lorain County and understand how to be successful and get things done. I will use leadership, negotiation skills and common sense to achieve success as your councilman at-large.”

-- Adriana Cuevas, Morning Journal article from Oct. 22, 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment