Friday, October 25, 2013

Dan Donaldson for Madison Village Council

Donaldson is aiming to win his second term on council.
The 15-year resident said if he is re-elected, he plans to stabilize the financing hurdles to the village’s police department and increase efficiencies in future village budgets. In addition, Donaldson said he wants to address major flooding and stormwater issues that are affecting the village.
“I have strong working relationships with many state and local agencies and that benefits the village when we need to rely on those organizations to accomplish our goals,” he said. “My experience at the county allows me to bring sound and accurate advice to council and staff on personnel, finance and other administrative issues. I have a strong public service ethic and have worked in the public sector nearly my entire working life.”

Simon Husted, The News-Herald article from Oct. 24, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment