Friday, October 18, 2013

Paul Stefanko for Chardon School Board

Specific areas Stefanko would like to address are conformance to the common core requirement, restoring the trust of voters in the school board and restoring curriculum necessary to produce well-rounded citizens.
He believes voters should elect him because of his track record of being frugal with tax dollars.
 “I work very well on the current board in Chardon,” he said. “I understand the needs of the district. I have eight years of experience in office dealing with issues from the most severe to the trivial. I research issues, report to the board regularly on legislative issues, trends and problems. I have 28 years of experience in public safety communication, management and the operation of local government … I am proud of my community and believe I contribute to the success that Chardon has in educating our future citizens.”
Stefanko’s non-elected office experience includes work with Camp Sue Osborn, Geauga Horse and Pony Association, Lifeline, Pathways, Geauga County 4-H, Lake County Homeland Security Committee and Ohio State Interoperable Executive Committee.
He also has served on the Auburn Career Center School Board for four years.
Jean Bonchak, The News-Herald article from Oct. 18, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment