Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Lee E. Belardo for Avon City Council

Lee E. Belardo

If elected, Belardo said his sole focus is to maintain and improve the city’s infrastructure without burdening residents with additional property and income taxes.
“As a member of the next Avon City Council, I will make every effort to preserve the uniqueness that has made the city so attractive,” Belardo said.
With his professional experience, Belardo said he possesses the skills to continue the city’s growth, highlight the city’s assets and respond to the needs of residents.
“I will keep in mind what is best for the residents living in Avon when acting on issues,” Belardo said. “Listening, acting with my client’s best interest in mind and encouraging compromise over conflicts are traits I have honed with my profession. These are the characteristics I bring to the office I seek.”

-- Adriana Cuevas, Morning Journal article from Oct. 22, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment