Friday, October 25, 2013

Ronald Stepanovic, running for Kirtland School Board

Stepanovic has lived in Kirtland Hills for 19 years. He lists fiscal responsibility as his main priority if elected.
He also lists effective use of resources related to adopting the Common Core Curriculum and investigating shared services with other districts.
“I believe my (25) years of experience as a mergers and acquisitions attorney analyzing financial statements and negotiating multi-million dollar transactions will be useful to the Board,” he wrote in his questionnaire. “Also, I have served as the partner-in-charge of recruiting for my law firm’s Cleveland office ... Finally, as a four-year All American on (Case Western Reserve University’s) football team, I learned that discipline, preparation and hard work are the keys to success and I am prepared to bring those qualities to the Board if I am elected.”

Caitlin Fertal, The News-Herald article, Oct. 25


No comments:

Post a Comment