Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Jeanne Gallagher for Rocky River Municipal Clerk of Courts

Jeanne Gallagher
Gallagher, 54, is an assistant bailiff for Judge Kristin W. Sweeney of the Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court.
Gallagher, a registered Democrat, says that her dedication to the job is why citizens should vote for her.
“I do not believe in asking someone to do something I will not do myself,” she said. “I believe public servants should be accountable to the public first and foremost.”
If elected, Gallagher said she would like to help move the Rocky River Municipal Court further into the technologic era.
“I would like to see all police have smartphones with a smartphone application that enables them to bring up history of offenders and case information without the need for laptops,” Gallagher said. “I would also enable all parties on cases to be able to receive court information on their smartphones. No one likes to come to court. Let’s make it easier on everyone and allow access to all information by a Rocky River Municipal Court App.”

-- Jon Behm, Morning Journal article from Oct. 21, 2013

1 comment:

  1. This is really interesting take on the concept.I never thought of it that way. I came across this site recently which I think it will be a great use of new ideas and information. Thank you for sharing it with us.
    probate lawyers

    ReplyDelete