Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Carl Sanborn, running for Troy Township Trustee

Sanborn would like to improve a number of roads in the township by using his knowledge gained from years working with the Ohio Department of Transportation.
“We need to examine our heavily traveled roads that get a lot of horse and buggy traffic,” said Sanborn. “Contact ODOT or county engineer for advice on asphalt mix designs that will handle such wear and tear.”
He also wants to improve zoning in Troy to better serve the township’s rural needs, saying he would attend zoning board meetings to improve communication between trustees and the zoning board.
“I feel Troy Township would benefit from my road construction and maintenance experience. I have had extensive training on various subjects with my years at ODOT,” he said. “Above all I will use a ‘common sense’ approach to issues that come up as a trustee.”

--Matt Skrajner, News-Herald story from Sept. 27, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment