Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Ken Hoefle for Eastlake Council At Large

Ken Hoefle for Eastlake Council At Large

Serving since 2010, Hoefle said he has four areas he’d like to continue improving within the city: public health, safety and welfare; economic development; city wide image; and parks and recreation.
“We need to review our policies and procedures with regards to our road maintenance program, storm sewers and pump station maintenance,” he said in his questionnaire. “It’s imperative that up to date spreadsheets are maintained and available upon request with regards to these areas.”
Hoefle said working with existing businesses and the Lake County Captains is vital for Eastlake to grow and prosper. He is also a supporter of the parks and recreation levy on November’s ballot, which he has said will provide for better and continuous recreation within the city.
“I do my homework on all topics before making a decision. I’m responsive and available when residents need assistance,” Hoefle added. “I will not lie to you and if I don’t know the answer I will get back to you. My answer may not always be what you want to hear but I will be open and honest with you.”
-- Elizabeth Lundblad, News-Herald Story from Oct. 9, 2013

Candidate did not wish to film a campaign video.

Candidate Campaign Questionnaire:

No comments:

Post a Comment